- 4 red belly peppers (for a colorful touch, you can use a mix of red, orange and yellow peppers)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3-4 stems flat parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- Very good quality olive oil, to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, aged at least ten years, to taste
- Spicy olive oil (optional), to taste
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
Preheat oven at 400F (200C).
Roast peppers whole on a baking sheet until they begin to char and blister on all sides, turning regularly.
Remove from oven and allow to cool until safe to handle.
Peel, seed and slice peppers into strips. Gently toss with remaining ingredients.
Have you tried this recipe? Feel free to share your thoughts or experiences!