For 450g or 500g of green tagliatelle (or linguini):
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 green hot pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch italian parsley, chopped
- 1 can chick peas, rinced and drained
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
In a small saucepan, sauté garlic and hot pepper in olive oil for 2 minutes.
Reduce the heat, add chickpeas and parsley, salt and pepper, and cover. Remove from heat after 5 minutes.
Cook the pasta al dente in well salted water. Drain lightly in a colander, without shaking to remove excess water. Put back the pasta in the pot (off the heat), add all the chickpea mix on top, mix well and serve immediatly.
Have you tried this recipe? Feel free to share your thoughts or experiences!